Instinctif Partners is an award-winning international business communications consultancy, with over 30 years’ experience helping clients address their business-critical issues, enabling them to build trusted relationships with stakeholders.
Clients turn to us for support on threats or challenges they face or to help maximise opportunities with a political, policy or regulatory dimension. Our Public Policy team helps clients build relationships, reputation and influence in the political and public policy arena, including the news media. Our advice, insights and actions influence clients’ operating environments and help shape their strategies and decisions. We combine deep understanding of our clients’ objectives with rigorous analysis of their specific communications environment and apply our sector knowledge and political expertise to develop the appropriate strategy, tactics and delivery plan to meet their goals. We have a wide range of skills and services at our disposal and the ability to advise on the most effective approach for each client and their objectives.
Instinctif Partners is a leading full-service integrated communications consultancy. We offer a multi-disciplinary proposition built on five core practice areas: public policy (see above); financial communications; corporate/consumer communications; insight & research and content, creative and digital. In addition to the public policy services outlined above:
- Within financial communications, we specialise in strategic and senior counsel; results announcements and investor relations activities; IPOs; M&A; bid defence; fundraisings; governance; shareholder activism and issues management.
- Our corporate communications specialism encompasses reputation management, crisis management, thought leadership, corporate brand-building campaigns, executive profiling and digital communications spanning multiple audiences and channels
- Our insight & research experts are engaged in consumer brand strategy, marketing strategy and customer experience,
- The content and creative practices deliver creative, award-winning communications solutions in film production, website design, annual reports and multi-channel content production,
- We are also ESG experts, who deliver sustainable business strategies, helping clients understand where they are in terms of ESG, where they want to be and how they will get there.
We create bespoke advisory solutions combining some or all of the above specialisms, depending on each client’s requirements.
Moray Macdonald has over twenty five years' experience and an award winning record of innovation and delivery in public affairs and public relations, including as a senior political adviser in Scotland and New Zealand.
Prior to joining Instinctif Partners he led Weber Shandwick’s content production studios across EMEA and was Managing Director of the firm’s three offices in Scotland. He has experience supporting organisations with regulatory affairs, political engagement, and issues management.
Moray is a regular commentator on BBC Radio Scotland and BBC Scotland’s ‘Seven Days’ news review programme. He is a Trustee for Sustrans, the charity that’s making it easier for people to walk and cycle across the UK, and former Chair of Scouts Scotland.